Monday, August 9, 2010

Know your onion!

Hiiiiii Everyone. So a little bit to talk about. I've been really bussy lately with projects and job seaching. I really need a job to pay for my school supplies -.- So hopefully that in the bag for me. I'm starting a collage today or tomarrow and I think it will be a collage of poetry, photography and art work.
My family is redoing the basement and I get to move down there wihich is wonderful because I desperatly need the privacy for my dad has a habbit not to knock.. And ladies you know where that ussually ends up. So I'm painting the walls a either a rusy orange or a rosey pink. Give me ideas of wall colours or tell me which would be your favorite! It would be really helpful. So Im buying mustache pillows, a mustache snowglobe, lots of wall art, a rug, birdcage comfortor, a purple thinner blanket, floral curtains, wall stickers, a full length mirror hopefully, and any other cute things I can get my hands on.
So I went garage sailing Saterday and found two adorable additions to my bedroom. A decoration and a side tablee. I love it. (:
Thats all for noow. You'll be hearing from Mary sometime this week.
-Erin










No comments: