Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Take a sad song, and make it better.

Heyoo. So, the reason we haven't been posting lately is truthfully...the blog died. But we took it to the hospital and IT LIVES ON. Cheeyaaa. Okay so I really only have three things to talk about. One is how mad I am that I missed "Paul McCartney Rocks The White House." It happened maybe three weeks ago. How could I miss such a thing? I'm such a bad Paul fan. FORGIVE ME PAULIE..PLEASE?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrrKIlpa1cY&feature=fvw
^click that. I dare you.

Two is that my puppy is really funny looking. He got his hair cut so he is super puffy. He'll get less puffy in a couple days..but until then..I laugh every time I look at him.
Here's a picture of my baby when he was a baby.


He's grown up so fast. He's already a man...if you know what I mean..in case you don't..go ask your mommy.

3. Actually I didn't have third..so here are some pictures of things I enjoy. YAY.

I enjoy my kitty...whether or not she enjoys me is questionable. Oh and ignore my hair.





I enjoy playing twister. There's my friends Abigail and Chloe. I'm the spinner person. Wanna have a twister party?


I did not enjoy wearing this hat...but the dessert was delish! I forget the resteraunt name..it's on the tip of my tounge. Anyway, they made me wear this hat on my birthday. Embarrasing.



I enjoy the Beatles.

Okay. It's 1:48 in the afternoon. I should probably go get dressed and take Cooper for a walk.
Love y'all.
Looking forward to next weeks post Erin.

Bubyee now.

No comments: