Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Erin- A Nervous Tic Motion of the Head

Hey kids. So this is my first, and like Mary Im going to answer ten questions about myself.
Feel free to ask me anymore if your wondering. (:

rtistic Hobby: I'd like to point out Im not athletic at all. Infactthe most exhausting thing I did today was slice myself some pie. Im also not the most intelligent person you'd ever meet. I dont like numbers. I dont like science. I dont like god damn gym especially. Stupid. Anyways, my life is art and nothing else. I play guitar, I paint(badly) I do photography, and my bedroom is like a canvas to me. I'd like to be an itnerior desighner like Marys mum. I also do alot of arts and crafts. Its the only thing Im good at so, I may as well do alot of it, no?

Pets: I love animals. Ill get more into that later. I have lovely golden retrievers, Lily and Daisy (Ill get pictures up asap) I also have the sweetest cat in the world, Douglas. I love him to bits. Also Im going to get a fish soon named Fish. Creative I know.

Favorite Colour: I have a few. I like yellow, that rusty red colour, Olive green, and the colour of blue tooth paste.

Random Childhood Memory: When I was four I had recently learned what the word crush is. (as in to have a crush on someone) So, I went up to the boy I liked. Eric. I remember he was sitting under a slide playing with trucks. I even remember he was facing to the left of me. Anyways, without hesitation, I told him that I liked him. He answered "What does crush mean?" I told him I didnt know excactly what it meant, so I ran back to my mum for a definition. When I got back he was gone.

Best Friends: Victoria is my closest friend on the world,, Tim too but he's my boyfriend.. Also I love Emma, Stewart, Jordan, Chris, Ryan, Marguite, other Marguite, Orsoyla, and Jesse to pieces.

Hollywood Crushes: Dallas Green. Oh my god hes fine.

Dream House: A tiny yellow house with a pretty butterfly garden. Very vintage looking, and an old fashioned tv, not that big screen crap. Tons and tons of books. Lots of floral, my crafts will be hanging from the ceiling, lits of rugs. Basiclly a nana house.

Favorite Pattern: Floral, polka dots, and stripes <3

Favorite Animal: I love animals so much. Alot of people wouldnt agree because of the way we are, but they are so much better then people. Animals never start war, were never racist, never kidnap ect. They do kill but its for survival. Not revenge or pleasure. Yet people kill them on a day to day basis. We shouldnt kill and eat them, we should learn from them and try to love as much as they do. Okay Im done my rant, (: Anyways I love owls because they're so mysterious, and I love elephants,, they're soo beautiful.

Favorite Harry Potter Character: Ron Weasly. I'd marry him in a heartbeat.







Douglas my cat, a peta sticker and I (:

My fail photography

My fail artwork



No comments: